[PyKDE] wx PyShell equivalent written in Qt ?

David Boddie david at boddie.org.uk
Sat Apr 30 01:01:12 BST 2005

On Thu, 28 Apr 2005 16:26:56, Fabien Meghazi wrote:

> Anyone knows if there's a wxWidget PyShell's equivalent written in Qt ?

I went looking for screenshots of this widget but only found class
documentation, so I don't know exactly what you want. Still, I've
been experimenting with PyQt-based interpreters for a while, so
there may be something that you can use.

Perhaps the closest thing to PyShell can be found somewhere in the PEEQ
shell:

http://www.boddie.org.uk/david/Projects/Python/KDE/Software/peeq-0.11.tar.gz

Maybe you can refactor some of the classes to obtain a reusable component.

Good luck!

David