[PyKDE] eric3 subversion URL bug

Detlev Offenbach detlev at die-offenbachs.de
Sun Aug 21 18:31:58 BST 2005

Hi,

that is a bug in the eric3 subversion interface. The method svnURL in
subversion.py must be as follows.

---------------------------------
    def svnURL(self, url):
        """
        Private method to format a url for subversion.

        @param url unformatted url string (string)
        @return properly formated url for subversion
        """
        url = self.svnNormalizeURL(url)
        url = tuple(url.split(':', 2))
        if len(url) == 3:
            scheme = url[0]
            host = url[1]
            port, path = url[2].split("/",1)
            return "%s:%s:%s/%s" % (scheme, host, port, urllib.quote(path))
        else:  #  this branch was changed
            scheme = url[0]
            if scheme == "file":
                return "%s:%s" % (scheme, urllib.quote(url[1]))
            else:
                host, path = url[1][2:].split("/",1)
                return "%s://%s/%s" % (scheme, host, urllib.quote(path))

Please test it and report your mileage.

Regards,
Detlev

--