[PyKDE] Re: About PyQt4

Douglas Andrade dsandrade at gmail.com
Sun Dec 11 15:09:19 GMT 2005

Hi !

Porting the "windowflags" example, I had a problem comparing two
QtCore.Qt.WindowFlags.

Example:

In previewwindow.py i had the following code:

flag_type = (flags & QtCore.Qt.WindowType_Mask)

if (flag_type == QtCore.Qt.Window):

But when i try to make the flag_type comparisons it is always false.

To solve the problem, i had to put this line of code below before of the
other two lines of code:

flags = int(flags)

I dont know if i could explain it well, can you take a look at
previewwindow.py from the "windowflags" example, please ?

Is this the correct behaviour ? Do we have to explicit convert the
QtCore.Qt.WindowFlags object to a "int" ?

Another thing, looking at QtCore i did not found QFlags, is it there ?

See ya