[PyKDE] Re: where is KStdAccel::New?

Christopher J. Bottaro cjbottaro at alumni.cs.utexas.edu
Fri Feb 4 18:15:56 GMT 2005

Jim Bublitz wrote:
> This should work:
>
> from kdecore import KStdAccel
> from kdeui import KAction, KMainWindow

Ahh, thank you...there it is!

> KStdAccel is in the kdecore section in the PyKDE docs (which just lists
> the available members in Python syntax). The copy of the KDE API docs I
> looked at didn't include KStdAccel - you could file a bug report with them
> if that's still the case.

There are PyKDE docs??  Where??  rpm -ql PyKDE doesn't list any installed
and http://www.riverbankcomputing.co.uk/pykde/index.php doesn't show any
either.  The wiki just has tutorials/examples for IOSlaves, KParts, and a
few other things.

> This is easier:  ...

Yeah, thats what I ended up using, but I still wanted to know about
KStdAccel just to know.

--

Thanks for your help.