[PyKDE] QWidgetFactory problems

Eli Yukelzon reflog at gmail.com
Wed Feb 9 08:59:21 GMT 2005

Hi there.

Sorry to be a nag, but can any of you suggest atleast some temporary
(even ugly) solution for my closeEvent problem, until a better
solution (wink in Torsten's direction) is available ?

This is rather critical for the application I'm working on, and if i
can't find a solution, i will have to go back using pyuic , and i
wouldn't want that...

Thank in advance,

Eli Yukelzon

--