[PyKDE] PyKDE based programs in "KDE Proper"?

Jim Bublitz jbublitz at nwinternet.com
Sat Feb 12 19:12:09 GMT 2005

On Saturday 12 February 2005 09:07, Adam wrote:
> Are PyKDE based programs are allowed in the official KDE distribution.

I can only take a guess at that. PyKDE is now being maintained on KDE CVS as
part of the kdebindings package, so I'd KDE would be willing to entertain the
idea of including PyKDE based programs.

I'd imagine they'd have to go in kdebindings or some other new packages, as I
doubt they'd want to create dependencies on kdebindings which is an optional
package.

KDE probably has a mailing list for kdebindings, and it might be worthwhile
inquiring there.

Jim