[PyKDE] Editor font size

Calvin Spealman calvin at ironfroggy.com
Mon Feb 14 03:22:28 GMT 2005

On Sunday 13 February 2005 7:02 pm, Detlev Offenbach
<detlev at die-offenbachs.de> wrote:
> Am Dienstag, 8. Februar 2005 14:21 schrieb Calvin Spealman:
> > is there a way for me to set a default font size for all views? Right now
> > have to manually change the zoom level for every view seperately, which
> > gets a little old after doing it over and over.
>
> Assuming that your question is related to eric3, please see the
configuration
> dialog.
>
> Detlev

I've found it now. I had looked at every page of the dialog before, but I
didn't realize the font settings were language-specific. This sort of hides
the font settings for anyone not looking to change them for just one
language, not to mention that i usually would consider a configuration page
labeled "Highlighting Styles" to relate more directly to just
highlighting/coloring of code.

Perhaps if a default or base font style could be configured from a more
accessable place, this could be remedied?