[PyKDE] python extension using pyqt: unresolved external symbol

Paul Rigor paulrigor.newsletter at gmail.com
Tue Feb 15 00:14:37 GMT 2005

Hi all,

I'm trying to create a python-qt extension, but I keep on receiving
these types of errors: "error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol"

I'm actually still checking out how to create a pyqt based module.  I
wrote a class which derives the QPushButton class.  I've written the
appropriate .sip interface for SIP 3.x to consume. I'm using MSVS.NET to
create my .dll and subsequent .lib import file.  And for the Makefile,
I've even used the pyqtconfig module as described in the documentation.
However, the M$ linker still complains =\

I've attached a word document of the 6 messages... I'd appreciate any help!

Thanks!
Paul