[PyKDE] kdepyuic in the KDE CVS?

Simon Edwards simon at simonzone.com
Mon Feb 28 21:19:53 GMT 2005

On Sunday 27 February 2005 11:19, Joachim Werner wrote:
> Simon, what exactly does the KDE CVS cover? I haven't had the time for an
> in-depth check, but it seems that not only kdepyuic, but also some of the
> documentation is not installed with the bindings packages.

I'm pretty sure that everything is CVS, but not everything is installed. The
docs should be installed by default though. That's probably a mistake. :) For
packaging you'll have to 'manually' (in your spec file) copy the extra files
out of the source tree to whereever.

I might fix the makefiles for 3.4.1, but there is not enough time left for
3.4.

cheers,

--
Simon Edwards             | Guarddog Firewall
simon at simonzone.com       | http://www.simonzone.com/software/