[PyKDE] KDE 3.4beta1 (no) support

Simon Edwards simon at simonzone.com
Fri Jan 14 18:57:23 GMT 2005

On Friday 14 January 2005 08:52, Jim Bublitz wrote:
> Right now I'm shooting for cleaning some remaining PyKDE problems/requests
and
> being ready to release a 3.4 compatible version as close to the shceduled
> mid-March 3.4.0 release as possible.

> I can be convinced to do otherwise for a good reason (Simon?).

My plans with the Py* copy in kdebindings are:

1) Make sure that it still works. :) The KDE devs have been playing around
with the linker/library symbol visibility flags, so I expect trouble to show
up in kdebindings. :(

2) Update the copy to the latest stable release of SIP, PyQt and PyKDE.

3) Have a go at adding support for srcdir!=builddir building.

cheers,

--
Simon Edwards             | Guarddog Firewall
simon at simonzone.com       | http://www.simonzone.com/software/