[PyKDE] Small eric bug

jul j.vienne at libertysurf.fr
Thu Jan 20 22:35:19 GMT 2005

Thanks for looking at that!

The problem may be due to different environnement configuration... I
never have the problem in konsole while it is always reproductible in
eric3. Encoding is often linked to locale environnement variables and it
may differ from an linux to another...

You may indicate your commented lines in Editor.py ; I'll see if it
changes something.

This is my configuration:

Qt 3.3.2
PyQt snapshot 200409  (may be old now..)
eric3 snapshot 20041223 (last)

$ locale
LANG=fr_FR
LC_CTYPE=fr_FR