[PyKDE] eric3 Bug reports

Detlev Offenbach detlev at die-offenbachs.de
Sat Jan 29 09:25:43 GMT 2005

Am Donnerstag, 27. Januar 2005 00:21 schrieb Calvin Spealman:
> I dont know where else to post bug reports, as it doesnt look like the
> bugserver on sourceforge is used for this project much. If there is another
> bug server somewhere for this, then I'll happily report them there.

You can report them here or to the bug email address given at installation
time and in the README or better yet use the built in bug reporting dialog,
which will send the report to the right address automatically.

> 1) Incorrectly auto-indents when using splicing such as myList[start : end]

That is a feature of the underlying editor which is called Scintilla. However,
you can switch it off in the configuration dialog under
Editor->Properties->Python Properties->Auto indentation after ':'

> 2) Does not export from SVN properly. eric3 creates the directory, then
> issues the SVN command, which expects the directory to not exist and thus
> fails.

Just fixed this one. Will be part of the 3.6.1 release.

> 3) If files are removed from the working copy with 'svn delete'
> outside of eric3, it still thinks they should be there. If svn says the
> files aren't there, shouldn't eric3 remove them?

As soon as you reopen the project, eric3 will recognize the missing files and
will remove them from the list of files belonging to the project.

Detlev
--
Detlev Offenbach
detlev at die-offenbachs.de