[PyKDE] Supported architectures?

Mateusz Korniak mateusz at ant.gliwice.pl
Mon Jan 31 10:31:23 GMT 2005

On Monday 31 of January 2005 01:04, Danny Pansters wrote:
> So I was wondering, are there any archs other than i386 formally supported?
> I noticed that for alpha and many others no Linux distribution provides any
> binary packages. I noticed that Gentoo supports ppc and x86 (which is I
> guess also ia64 and amd64?).

PLD (pld-linux.org) has binary rather recent versions of PyQt, PyKDE and eric3
as (S)RPMS for  x86,amd64,alpha,sparc,ppc
You may check our CVS (as soon as it gets moved to new location) how packages
are built,
or check how it was done in SRPM (it may contain patches or other fixes.)
ftp://ftp.pld-linux.org/dists/ac/PLD/SRPMS/SRPMS/python-PyQt-3.13-4.src.rpm

--
Mateusz Korniak
"Black holes are where God divided by zero." - Steven Wright