[PyKDE] Supported architectures?

Danny Pansters danny at ricin.com
Mon Jan 31 23:05:46 GMT 2005

<snip-snapped what appears to be all>

Thanks for all your valuable info and suggestions. I will try to persue
Ulrich's suggestion with an .exp file first (perhaps more for other modules).
One complicating factor is that I don't have the hardware myself, so I'll
have to rely on user feedback or (more likely) the automated build system
that FreeBSD has. Some fo the FreeBSD folks that help and commit for port
maintainers are very helpful, so it's probably going to work out in the end.

If it appears that there is any patching that would better go into the
original program I'll let you know.

Again thanks, and of course to those concerned thanks for the software!

Dan