[PyKDE] QScintilla and Qt4

Thomas Fjellstrom tfjellstrom at gmail.com
Tue Jul 5 20:55:18 BST 2005

I know the whole Qt4 thing has come up time and time again, but hopefully my
questions are a little different ;)

How much work has already gone into porting Scintilla to Qt4?
If any has been done, would I be able to get my hands on it? I'd prefer not to
have to start from scratch ;)

I'm assuming (hoping more like) that not much will actually have to be done,
maybe a few QPainter api differences (I haven't looked at depth into the
differences to the new painter api, hopefully its somewhat compatable)

I'm currently using qt3 for a little editor:
http://pic.tomasu.org/screenshots/sciq-07-05-05.png

Was hoping to get it to work under qt4, but I have no idea how much work it'll
be to get QScintilla to work with it..

--
Thomas Fjellstrom
tfjellstrom at gmail.com