[PyKDE] Eric3: Usability and debugging questions

Suleyman Karabuk suleyman_karabuk at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 15 14:45:55 BST 2005

Thanks for the response.

The debugger indeed proceeds with continue to the next
breakpoint. I now realize that I had a breakpoint at
the same line so that is why I thought it did not
proceed.

However, I was not successfull reducing the vertical
space between lines. I tried several fonts and there
is a similar amount of vertical space. I use B&H
Lucida Typewriter 10 points. I would appreciate any
suggestions for me to try.