[PyKDE] Problems with using QWorkspace.windowList()

Lars Kirkhus kirkhus at scicraft.org
Wed Jun 8 13:00:17 BST 2005

Hi, I'm currently trying to use the function windowList() in
QWorkspace. This function is used for getting a list with the widgets
that can be found in the workspace. However, when you remove widgets,
the list is never updated. Closed widgets are still shown in the list
returned by windowList().

Attached to this mail is a small example that shows this behaviour. I
wrote a similar example in C++ and there the function behaved as
expected. I would be very grateful if someone could tell me what I'm
doing wrong, or if this is a known problem.

Versions used (running debian unstable):
- Python 3.3.6
- Qt 3.3.4
- PyQt3.14.1

Regards,