[PyKDE] eric3 and fonts

Detlev Offenbach detlev at die-offenbachs.de
Sat Jun 11 09:31:26 BST 2005

Am Donnerstag, 9. Juni 2005 21:39 schrieb Andreas Pakulat:
> Hi,
>
> I have a few font-problems with eric3 and I'd like to know if there is a
> solution for them.
>
> 1. The font for the shell is rather big, I think it's 14pt or something
> (which is too big for 130dpi)

The shell uses the same font as the editor. These fonts can be changed via the
Preferences dialog Editor->Highlighting Styles->Python (or Ruby).

> 2. The font for the auto-completion is about the same size, thus making
> the list rather large.

As far as I can see, there is no way to change the font used by QScintilla for
autocompletion lists and calltips. Maybe it uses the standard Qt fonts for
QListBoxes.

> Is there a way to change these - apart from hacking the source?
>
> I can change the monospace and the line-font for the editor, but I did
> not find any other font-changing options..
>
> Andreas

Detlev
--
Detlev Offenbach