[PyKDE] ANN: PyKDE Extensions 0.2.0 released

Sebastian Kügler sebas at kde.nl
Sun Jun 12 23:34:44 BST 2005

Hi Simon,

On Thursday 09 June 2005 21:50, Simon Edwards wrote:
> Version 0.2.0 is now available for public testing. This release
> includes a bunch of bug fixes and support for creating KControl
> modules in Python, as well as an extended support for installing KDE
> programs in Python, and on-the-fly Designer file support.
>
> http://www.simonzone.com/software/pykdeextensions/
>
> Let me know what works and what doesn't work.

A few quick questions:

1) Where do I find the documentation for pykdeextensions in khelpcenter
after having installed it?

2) How do I specify the path where images I'm using in my app are
stored?

I've put a small app into a template, but starting it right away misses
the images I'm using, directly starting it from the application
directory works fine, though.

Other than that, it seems to work fine (if only I could get my docbook
to compile, but that's another thing ... ).

Thanks,

sebas
--
  http://vizZzion.org   |   GPG Key ID: 9119 0EF9
Don't bother us with politics, respond those who don't want to learn. -