[PyKDE] Eric 3.7 & latest snapshoots

Antoni Aloy subscripcions at trespams.com
Sat Jun 18 19:19:00 BST 2005

Hello!

I have installed the lastest Qscintilla, PyQT and SIP snapshoot on my brand
new G5, using Fedora Core 4.

The eric instaler complains saying I must have a more recent version of
QScintilla :O

On the other hand I can run Eric without isnstall it, but I get error on
openning a docuement. The erro is at line 2013 in the ViewManager module. I
have hacked the module to remove the none parameters and now it works, but I
have the same problem with other modules.

Perhaps the problem is pyKDE related as Fedora uses KDE 3.4. I have tried to
build the pyKDE package myself but for the latest snapshoot I get an error
compiling kdecore.

Any ideas?

Best regars,
--