[PyKDE] ANN: Eric3 3.7 available for Mac OS X

Antoni Aloy antoni.aloy at trespams.com
Sat Jun 18 08:51:30 BST 2005

El Viernes, 17 de Junio de 2005 06:10, Kevin Walzer escrigué:
> I have assembled a package installer of the latest version (3.7) of
> Eric3, the Python IDE written in PyQt, for Mac OS X.

Well, I'm trying Eric 3.7, not on OS X but on a G5 with Fedora Core 4. I have
downloaded the latest snapshoot of SIP, PyQt and QScintilla but the
insallagtion gives me an error saying I need QScintilla 1.3 or
snapshoot-20041001 or higher  :( I have qscintilla-1.62-gpl-snapshot-20050311
so it's obviously an error.

I could enter the eric directory and run python eric3.py and everything seems
to work.

Best regards,

--
Antoni Aloy López