[PyKDE] PyQt and sip: WId is undefined

Jeremy C. Reed reed at reedmedia.net
Tue Jun 21 00:32:04 BST 2005

On Fri, 10 Jun 2005, Phil Thompson wrote:

> On Friday 10 June 2005 10:21 pm, Jeremy C. Reed wrote:
> > I am trying to build PyQt-x11-gpl-3.14.1 on Darwin 7.9.0/Mac OS X.
>
> You need PyQt-mac-gpl-3.14.1. X11 on Mac is not supported.

Okay, I will give this a try.

What are the plans for X11 on Mac?

Will the PyQt-mac version work with qt-x11-free?

We are using X11 version of Qt and hope to use X11 for PyQt also.

I don't know PyQt myself (as I am helping with packaging), but we hope to
have a consistent environment from Darwin, Mac OS X, Solaris, and NetBSD
(which all have X). But maybe the PyQt-mac for Mac OS X will behave the
same.

 Jeremy C. Reed

 	  	 	 Low cost press releases
	  	 	 http://www.reedmedia.net/