[PyKDE] KSystemTray issues

mbouchar mbouchar at bioinfo.ulaval.ca
Tue Jun 21 14:08:29 BST 2005

I don't know the standard way to set the icon, but I use a temporary fix.
I add some arguments to sys.argv before the call to KCmdLineArgs.init :

    # Adding some parameters to the application
    sys.argv.extend(['--icon', 'source_py', '--caption',
                     version.__description__ + ' v' + version.__version__])

We don't have an official icon for the application, so I use another icon
until we create the real thing.