[PyKDE] lineedit on focus

Danu Kusmana danu at limabit.com
Tue Jun 28 14:07:08 BST 2005

I set the input mask with:
self.EntryUmur.setInputMask("99")

then I want that when user click on the line edit the cursor prosition
on 0, but it never happened.

I tried:
self.EntryUmur.focusInEvent(self.test())

def test(self):
   self.EntryUmur.setCursorPosition(0)

but this method is not general for other line edit.

I dont get it how to reimplement the event filter :P

Can anyone help?

danu