[PyKDE] pykde 3.11.3 configure: How to set extra_defines, extra_cxxflags...

Jim Bublitz jbublitz at nwinternet.com
Tue Mar 1 17:16:28 GMT 2005

On Tuesday 01 March 2005 06:55, Holger Joukl wrote:
> Hi,
> there seems no way to set the extra_define, extra_cxxflags, etc.
>  parameters of the generate_code function when running configure.py.
> Or did I overlook s.th.? Does that mean the way to set such things is to
> modify my configure.py copy?

The sip build system is described in section 10 of the sip docs. Most of the
code is in the sip distribution (not PyQt or PyKDE).

You can, of course, always write Python to modify the makefiles after
configure.py generates them, but it probably isn't necessary to do that, as
there are ways to have configure.py modify most of the parameters.

Jim