[PyKDE] PyKDE and KDE 3.4.0

Jim Bublitz jbublitz at nwinternet.com
Thu Mar 3 06:18:13 GMT 2005

I just compiled the latest PyKDE snapshot (20050301) against KDE 3.4.0rc1 and
it compiles without a hitch and seems to work fine (didn't test much though).

There's one other patch that I didn't apply to PyKDE - Bryan O'Sullivan's "-L"
patch for 64 bit AMD compatibility. I'll try to get that into the next
snapshot.

Otherwise, I need to do a little work on presip to handle %Features (for the
Mandrake related fixes in the latest snapshot), which it doesn't know how to
do at the moment. That might be a fairly extensive set of changes. :( Needs
to be done anyway though.

Jim