[PyKDE] Compiling .ui files from eric3

Detlev Offenbach detlev at die-offenbachs.de
Mon Mar 7 19:39:38 GMT 2005

Am Montag, 7. März 2005 19:43 schrieb flupke:
> Hi,
>
> First of all thanks a lot for your work, I just installed eric3 this
> afternoon and really like the look & feel.
>
> I have a rather annoying problem : I can't find how to compile .ui files
> from the IDE and have to do it manually from the command line with pyuic.
> Is there a button somewhere that I missed ? Should it compile
> automagically when launching the main script and I miss some external
> utilities on my system ?
>
> The versions I use :
> Python 2.3.5
> Qt 3.3.3
> PyQt 3.13
> QScintilla 1.3
> Eric 3.6.2
> Bicycle Repair Man CVS-20041120
>
> On a debian testing system (installed eric3 and required libraries from
> apt ; also tried eric-snapshot-20050227 with no more luck).
>

> Thanks,
> flupke

When you are talking about compiling a .ui file you are probably talking about
a little project involving several files. Once you create an eric3 project
for your setup, the requested functionality is available in the project forms
browser. Even the automatic compilation feature is built into it. But all
this is related to a project.

Detlev
--
Detlev Offenbach