[PyKDE] ANN: new eric3 snapshot

Kevin Walzer sw at wordtech-software.com
Fri Mar 11 21:27:26 GMT 2005

I got version 3.6.2 to install. I'm not sure where the problem was, but
it's working now. Thanks for your help.

Cheers,

Kevin Walzer, PhD
WordTech Software--Open Source Applications and Packages for OS X
http://www.wordtech-software.com
http://www.smallbizmac.com
http://www.kevin-walzer.com
mailto:sw at wordtech-software.com

Detlev Offenbach wrote:
| Am Donnerstag, 10. März 2005 19:10 schrieb Kevin Walzer:
|
|>No error messages during installation. Everything seems to install
|>smoothly and in fact, the files are in the correct directory--it just
|>seems like eric can't see them. Should I provide any other
|>output/files/doc?
|

| The only possible explanation right now is, that somehow the statement
of line
| 15 of Refactoring.py didn't get executed or sys.path get overwritten
somehow
| after that statement. Over here (with Linux) it works ok. Could this be a
| MacOS quirk?
|
| Detlev
|

|>Cheers,
|>
|>Kevin Walzer, PhD
|>WordTech Software--Open Source Applications and Packages for OS X
|>http://www.wordtech-software.com
|>http://www.smallbizmac.com
|>http://www.kevin-walzer.com
|>mailto:sw at wordtech-software.com
|>
|>Detlev Offenbach wrote:
|>| Hi,
|>|
|>| did you get any error messages during the installation? It looks as
if it
|>| didn't install all files of the eric3 distribution.
|>|
|>| Detlev
|>|

|>|>|