[PyKDE] Eric Bug report

Jul j.vienne at libertysurf.fr
Thu Mar 24 09:02:47 GMT 2005

Hi Detlev,
(Me again!)

I've just updated the last snapshot as you've suggested and
the 'AddFile' bug disapeared. Thanks.

I found a new one.
- Open an existing project
- Project -> Properties...
- Try to change the main entry script with the FileDialog
button.

You should obtain this in the main shell window:
AttributeError: typeComboBox
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File
"/mnt/softs/CDAT/lib/python2.3/site-packages/Project/PropertiesDialog.py",
line 118, in handleFileDialog

I've tried to use the bug report tool to send you this
information, but I didn't get the mail server parmeters I've
to set. It should be my smtp server but I didn't make many
tries because the mail is deleted if sending the mail fails.
It would be nice to keep a hand on the mail edition windows
if the send doesn't work.

Hope it helps.

Best regards,
++
Jul.

************************ ADSL JUSQU'A 8 MEGA + 3 MOIS DE TELEPHONE GRATUIT ************************
L'ultra haut débit à 15EUR/mois seulement ! Et vous téléphonez gratuitement en France vers les postes fixes,
hors numéros spéciaux pendant 3 mois.
Pour profiter de cette offre exceptionnelle, cliquez ici : http://register.tiscali.fr/adsl/  (voir conditions sur le site)