[PyKDE] unindent shortcut in eric3

Richard Smith smithbone at gmail.com
Thu May 5 11:44:30 BST 2005

On 5/5/05, Detlev Offenbach <detlev at die-offenbachs.de> wrote:
> Am Donnerstag, 5. Mai 2005 04:57 schrieb Richard Smith:
> > Un-indent is listed as Ctrl-Shift-I in the tool tip but that dosen't
> > work for me.  I checked with my shortcut config and KDE dosen't show
> > it as being used.
> >
> > Does the shortcut un-indent work for anybody?
>
> It works for me (the eric3 developer) without problems.

Hmmm..  It must be hooked somewhere then.  Dunno where.  I can go into
the KDE shortcuts on the control panel and set Ctrl-Shift-I to
something with out it whining.  If the shorcut is used then I get a
nice message telling me so.  So I'm pretty sure KDE isn't using it.
I think it may be something my laptop is doing.  If I set the keycombo
to a KDE shortcut then it dosen't work either regardless of what
program.  Its like my laptop isn't sending that keycode.  Can I set
that to be another key combo somhow?

--
Richard A. Smith