[PyKDE] Wrapping undocumented function qt_tryAccelEvent?

Giovanni Bajo rasky at develer.com
Wed May 11 17:52:10 BST 2005

Hello,

today I needed to call qt_tryAccelEvent(), but the function is not wrapped
in PyQt, and it is undocumented. I don't know if there is a policy about
this, but such functions are actually useful in code production in some
corner-case situation.

For instance, that function is useful to make accelerators work even in
keyboard grabbing mode: it is sufficient to call it from within the widget
which grabbed the keyboard, passing a copy of the QKeyEvent you received to
it.

Would it be possible to have this function wrapped in PyQt?
--
Giovanni Bajo