[PyKDE] autoAdding buttons to a grid

Richard Smith smithbone at gmail.com
Tue May 17 19:17:03 BST 2005

> > Thanks for the help. I'm glad I asked bc that would have probally
> > taken me a long time to figure out on my own with trial and error.
>
> You may still have problems as the button dtors may be called twice. The

Haven't tried it yet.  Probally in then next hour or so.  What
possible problems can I get into with the destructors getting called
twice?

> fix (if you are happy to rebuild PyQt) is to add /Transfer/ to the
> argument of the QButtonGroup::insert() method.

Ugh.  I tried to rebuild all that once a while back ago when
installing a newer version of eric3  but I rememeber having problems.
I just held off until the debian unstable packages caught up.  If its
not going to cause app crashes then I''d rather wait till it finds its
way into unstable.

--
Richard A. Smith