[PyKDE] ANN: eric3 3.7.0-rc1 released

jul j.vienne at libertysurf.fr
Thu May 26 19:36:53 BST 2005

Hi,
I don't have exactly the same behavior, but something like that.

1. I confirm, without task keywords, the problem doesn't occur.
2. When I write a TODO or FIXEME task and save, page scrolls about 20
lines, but not at the end of file
3. If I remove all keywords from sheet by text selection, scroll occurs
when I save

I've try to debug it with eric, but after passing through
"saveCurrentEditor" and "saveEditorEd" functions (ViewManager.py), eric3
loops over a large number of events and I can't follow the thread....

++
Jul.