[PyKDE] Eric3 on Windows crashes when deleting a selected line

Detlev Offenbach detlev at die-offenbachs.de
Sat Nov 5 16:01:13 GMT 2005

Am Mittwoch 02 November 2005 11:36 schrieb Marco Bizzarri:
> Hi all.
>
> We're trying to use eric3 on windows. I'm using Eric and PyQt from
>
> http://www.quadgames.com/download/pythonqt/
>
> However, when I delete a line which is selected, eric crashes.
>
> Is it a known bug, and, in this case, is it possible to do anything about
> it?
>
> --
> Icube Srl
> http://www.icube.it/

This has been reported several times by people using the Qt-Free port. Due to
the fact that this behavior cannot be observed using Qt commercial on win32
or Qt (GPL) on Linux lets be believe, that it is related to the Qt-Free or
the QScintilla-Free port. However, if that problem can be made repeatable on
Linux (please give instructions) I will have a look into it.

Detlev
--
Detlev Offenbach
detlev at die-offenbachs.de