[PyKDE] QT config doesn't work for "Compile Fom" or "Generate subclass"

pledreau at free.fr pledreau at free.fr
Mon Nov 7 22:40:50 GMT 2005

Hello,
I've tried the two solutions find in the threads to configure QT
for eric3.
first by an environment variable QTDIR set to
"D:\python\ide_eric_3\qt-win-free-borland-3.3.4"
or to D:\python\ide_eric_3\Python24 where was installed PyQtGPL10.exe by default
(I suppose so)

second I delete de QTDIR var and set QT in eric3 ide in settings\preferences\QT
with the same path and check the export...
each time I've restarted the ide but the two commands produce nothing in an
windows 2k environment.
if somebody have an idea it could help
thanks in advance
pledreau