[PyKDE] eric3 and api files

Andreas Kostyrka andreas at kostyrka.org
Thu Nov 24 09:44:23 GMT 2005

Hi!

I'm using 3.8.0-1 as packages by debian, although I've patched it
manually to run on python 2.4 (as I need it for a 2.4 specific project,
and running it in 2.3 shows syntax errors for new syntax in 2.4)

Actually, I'm wondering why I have to choose where completation are
coming from? I mean, I'd like to have a configuration where it completes
from the project and from the Python API files.

But I seem to be able to select Python API or source code, but not both.

Ok, I've thought, let's create an API file from my code, but there seems
to be no way to add project specific API files.

So how are others dealing with this?

TIA,

Andreas