[PyKDE] eric3, qscintilla and code folding

Baz Walter bazwal at ftml.net
Mon Oct 17 19:20:52 BST 2005

On Monday 17 Oct 2005 12:34, Brad Ralph wrote:

> I am hoping someone can jump in here and help (Detlev?). Please ???
>
> I thought I would have a go at implementing the kind on functionality that
> I was after but don't seem to be able to get it to work correctly.

[snip]

>>> When I create classes, I often want to fold all of the methods of the
>>> class

[snip]

I think you can get what you want without writing any code at all. Try
experimenting with some click/key combinations:

Clicking in the fold margin with the Ctrl and Shift keys pressed, will toggle
all top-level folds.

Clicking on a fold button with the Ctrl key pressed it will toggle all child
folds.

HTH

--
Baz Walter