[PyKDE] PyQt C API

elho eh1 at delair.de
Tue Oct 18 09:44:16 BST 2005

When I understand your question right, this example will be the answer.

PyObject    *myPyType;

// convert a PyObject pointer to MyPythonType-Pointer object
//  cppType will be the known CPP-Type which is the base of MyPythonType
myPyType = sipBuildResult(NULL,"M",cppType,sipClass_MyPythonType)

// catch errors
if (myPyType == NULL)
{
   Py_XDECREF(myPyType);