[PyKDE] eric3 crash upon deleting selected line

Burkhard Doliwa doliwa at temf.tu-darmstadt.de
Tue Sep 20 14:16:53 BST 2005

Hi,

I have made the experience that eric3 tends to crash when I try to
delete a selected line in the text editor using the delete-key.

Furthermore, the problem of having a permanent foreground eric3 window
(see my email from 13.9.2005) only arises after having used the debugger
once. Before that, the eric3 windows behaves completely normal.

[This is for a Windows 2000 box, eric3-snapshot 20050410
python 2.4.1, PyQt(>>> qt.qVersion()=='3.3.4'),...]

Under linux: no strange behavior, no crashes.

Have these bugs (despite the problems related to free Win-Qt) been
removed in the youngest version of eric3?

Cheers,
Burkhard