[PyKDE] QwidgetFactory.create() SIGSEGV in latest SIP/PyQt

Michal Krenek mikos at sg1.cz
Tue Apr 4 13:11:29 BST 2006

On Tue, 4 Apr 2006 at 10:19:49, Phil Thompson wrote:
> But it's not complete - I need a .ui file that demonstrates the problem.
With

> my own test .ui file it works fine.

Well, it is giving me segmentation fault with every .ui file I have tried. I
have attached one simple example, so please try it. If it works for you, then
maybe it is some problem with my distribution. I am using latest Arch Linux
(gcc 4.0.3, glibc 2.3.6, kernel 2.6.16.1, qt 3.3.6, pyqt 3.16, python 2.4.2).
But recompiling SIP didn't help, so where this problem can be? What I should
recompile?

Thanks,
Michal Krenek (Mikos)