[PyKDE] QTimers on MacOSX?

Emanuele Santos emanuelesantos at gmail.com
Tue Apr 11 04:13:28 BST 2006

Phil,
which mac  and python version do you use?

Using the hint that Andy Davidoff posted some days ago in the pyqt-
mac list to compile python 2.4.2 from source:

   DYNLOADFILE=dynload_shlib.o ./configure --enable-framework --enable-
toolbox-glue --enable-shared

I could run PyQt4 on a Mac G5 PPC. My problem now is with the mac
intel. On the MacBook Pro, if I use Python that comes with it or the
binary installation (2.4.3) I get the same ImportError incorrect
format for dynamic loading. I tried to compile Python from source on
a mac intel with no success.

Thanks

--Emanuele.