[PyKDE] How to use kURLRequester

Alvaro Arenas alvaro.arenas at gmail.com
Tue Apr 18 08:22:00 BST 2006

Hi.

I am trying to use the kURLRequester widget (this comes with the
qt-designer) but this widget is not recognised. I guess I should add
some include line like import kde. But I wonder why qt-dessigner
doesn't add the code by itself. By the way I am using this because I
want to open a dialog requesting for the path to a directory.

I know this is a very basic question but I haven't found an
appropriate tutorial for pyqt (pykde)

Thanks

Alvaro

PD: Here is the error:

aarenas at anupolar:~/Projects/qtProject2$ python myFirstApp.py
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "myFirstApp.py", line 7, in ?
    f = CustomForm1()
  File "/home/aarenas/Projects/qtProject2/customForm1.py", line 7, in __init__
    Form1.__init__(self)
  File "/home/aarenas/Projects/qtProject2/form1.py", line 53, in __init__
    self.kURLRequester1 = KURLRequester(self,"kURLRequester1")
NameError: global name 'KURLRequester' is not defined