[PyKDE] sip import error (Universal MacPython 2.4.3)

Emanuele Santos emanuelesantos at gmail.com
Fri Apr 21 23:58:31 BST 2006

PyQt doesn't work with the python 2.4.3 available binaries.
You need to build Python from the source using
DYNLOADFILE=dynload_shlib.o ./configure --enable-framework --enable-
toolbox-glue --enable-shared

Just remember to make frameworkinstall instead of make install

Emanuele Santos
emanuelesantos at gmail.com

"God is always present though sometimes hidden.
Always caring, but often silent. "