[PyKDE] Eric3 announce: documentation and wiki

Douglas Andrade dsandrade at gmail.com
Fri Apr 28 18:49:50 BST 2006

Hi,

Talking about Eric4, is that anything that we could do to help ? So we can
make its release as great as the final release of PyQt4 will be.

If documentation is a number zero priority, we can - the people with enought
free time to spend - make a team to help in the documentation.

What do you think ?

Thanks