[PyKDE] segmentation fault in eric3

kakada hokkakada at khmeros.info
Thu Aug 3 04:36:19 BST 2006

Hello again,

It is an excellent news for me, and I hope it is a good news for you all
too.

>From the help of Jens, OSS developer, I can have my eric run :)

My solution are

rpm -qa | grep python
    to see if kdebindings3-python installed.
    if yes, remove this one:
su
rpm -ev kdebindings3-python
    then you can start your eric from konsole:
eric3
    you need to configure some features:
Settings - Qt - Qt4 Directory : /usr
Settings - Python - No Qt
Settings - Help - Qt4 Document : /usr/share/doc/packages/qt/html
    to view Qt4 documentation from eric help.

Cheers,
da

បានសរសេរ kakada: