[PyKDE] KDE-widgets

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Tue Feb 21 00:52:39 GMT 2006

On 21.02.06 01:24:01, Lajos Kuljo wrote:
> lately I have downloaded and compiled qt4-designer. It seems
> to be OK to me, but I can't find the KDE-widgets which are
> available in qt3-designer.
> Are they not included in designer any more? Or I should
> install some additional software?

Apart from the fact that this has nothing to to with either pykde or
pyqt:

The KDE-widgets are installed by KDE and they are plugins specifically
for Qt3. Now there is no KDE4 (and will not be for quite some time) and
thus in Qt4's designer you won't see any KDE widgets for some time.

Either use Qt4 and it's widgets or stick to Qt3 and KDE3.

Andreas

--
Love is in the offing.  Be affectionate to one who adores you.