[PyKDE] Re: PyKDE example app(s).. what do *you* have? :)

Sebastian Sauer mail at dipe.org
Thu Feb 23 14:04:25 GMT 2006

Hi *,

Danny Pansters wrote:
> [...] well I've seen quite a few people
> lately asking for working real-life examples of pyqt/pykde [...]

and http://www.kde-files.org/content/show.php?content=35251 is another one
written in just 3-4 days (with pure C++ Qt I am pretty sure at least double
of the time would be needed).

That script also demonstrates, that KOffice (currently only Kexi and Krita,
KSpread under development, more later this year) is able to extend it's
functionality with in PyQt written scripts. So, PyQt/PyKDE integrates
transparently into native Apps as part of them :-)

--
Sebastian Sauer aka dipesh[sebsauer]
http://www.dipe.org/public_key.asc