[PyKDE] Ptr problem in PyKDE builds

Jim Bublitz jbublitz at nwinternet.com
Mon Jan 9 08:42:08 GMT 2006

Actually, I lied when I said in another response that it was too late to solve
the 'Ptr undefined' problem in PyKDE. It appears that recent sip versions are
catching an error they missed before.

The required fix is to change sip/kmountpoint.sip, line 37 from:

typedef QValueList<Ptr> List;

to:

typedef QValueList<KMountPoint::Ptr> List;

There are some remaining problems in building with KDE versions greater than
KDE 3.4.0 and possibly some other versions related to what files are selected
for a specific build (it varies by KDE version). I'm still sorting those out,
and will make a snapshot available in the next day or two.

I'd wait for the new snapshot if you've had problems building.

Jim