[PyKDE] eric3 generates execution code for ui-files with pyuic4

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Mon Jan 9 20:53:35 GMT 2006

On 09.01.06 21:08:40, Detlev Offenbach wrote:
> Am Montag, 9. Januar 2006 20:09 schrieb Andreas Pakulat:
> > Hi,
> >
> > just discovered that eric3 calls pyuic4 with the -x Option. This creates
> > a __main__-Part for every widget. I don't want that so please add an
> > Option or tell me where I can turn this off.
> >

> Why don't you like it?

:-) I just don't need that.

> I thought it would be a quick test case.

Yes, I do see the benefit that one can get, that's why I suggested to
have an Option in eric3 to switch this behaviour on and off.

Especially as your solution below won't work when you have a
linux distribution-packaged eric3.

> To remove it just go into Project/ProjectBrowser.py and delete line 2366
> <"self.compileProc.addArgument('-x')">.

Thanks.

Andreas

--
You have a strong appeal for members of the opposite sex.