[PyKDE] PyQt4 Widget Demonstrator

Phil Thompson phil at riverbankcomputing.co.uk
Tue Jan 10 17:04:03 GMT 2006

A few people have been asking if there is any way they can contribute to
PyQt4. One thing that would be very useful is something (written using PyQt4
of course) that brings all the examples and tutorials together and allows the
user to easily try them out - and inspect the source code.

I think Jim did something similar for PyKDE. There is also something similar
with the commercial version of Qt4 (though I don't like it much), don't know
if it also in the GPL version.

Basically, something that makes it blindingly obvious that PyQt4 is easily the
best Python GUI toolkit.